Welcome to Practically Tactical, member of the Firearms Radio Network! Practically Tactical is the show were critical thinking meets every day carry. This show features a round table discussion on mindset, concealed carry, training and more with some of the best instructors, shooters and figures in the firearms industry.
On this episode we are talking about the recent California Gun Laws with Adam Kraut, Esq. from Firearms Industry Consulting Group, a division of Prince Law Offices, P.C. For more information, please visit:
Please Be Sure to Visit Our Sponsors:
- Use Code “PracTac” and get 15% products at http://www.BigTexOutdoors.Com
- Use Code “practac10″ and get 10% off your orders at http://www.greatlakesammo.com
- Use code "practac10" and get 10% off services at http://www.ateiguns.com
- Use code "practac" and get 10% off stippling services at http://www.nafsolutionscustomstippling.com/
- Use code "practac20" and get 20% off all the products at http://www.propper.com
While you are checking out the show notes, please be sure to do all your Amazon shopping with our Amazon affiliate link. A small portion of your sale goes to supporting all the great shows here on the Firearms Radio Network.
California Gun Bills:
S.B. 1446: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1446
Please Check out The Gun And Gear Review Podcast here on the firearms radio network and be sure to check out all the shows on the firearms radio network by visiting firearmsradio.tv/itunes.
We really want your feedback here at Practically Tactical, please send any compliments, feedback, guest suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us a review on iTunes as
Well as always guys and gals, thank you for tuning in and listening to us, as we greatly appreciate you guys and we’ll see you next week for another episode of Practically Tactical!